The Fitness Works Golf Center offers personalized golf lessons and golf exercise programs to help you better your game. The indoor facility has a state of the art golf simulators are used to analyze your golf swing. The Golf Simulators features path, angle, ball speed, and club speed. You can also play one of the 45 golf courses, closest to the pin and longest drive contest.
- Jerry Courville: Jerry is a touring Golf Professional who has played in the Masters, US Open, and US Senior Open. He specializes in golf mechanics and techniques and has the ability to take low handicap golfers to the next level!
- Jo Rasmussen: Jo is a certified coach and golf specific personal trainer. She competes in tournaments all over the Northeast.Jo actively participates in the USGA, Women senior. Jo enjoys introducing new golfers to the game and teaching them to have fun. Her specialty is golfers with a 15 handicap or higher. She helps with putting, chipping, golf etiquette, and how to manage your golf game for a more enjoyable round on the course!
- One Hour Lesson : $110
- Half Hour Lesson : $60
- 9 Hole Playing Lesson: $150 + greens fees
- 18 Hole Playing Lesson: $250 + greens fees
- Unlimited use of the Simulator: $150/month